Pages

Subscribe

A little wait for the 2011 Philippine Bar Exam Result

Few moments from now, right after the official announcement and publication of the 2011 Philippine Bar Exam Result by the Supreme Court of the Philippines, we will gonna post it here the list of passers right away.

Yours truly have a strong belief that many of my friends, especially my brothers in my Law Fraternity, will gonna make it to the BAR! 

I hope and pray that whoever you are reading now, You will be in the list of passers of the 2011 Philippine Bar Exam Result. 

If you are reading now and your loved ones or friends have taken the last year's Philippine Bar Exam, I hope and pray that they will gonna make it too!

Let's just pray.

To the successful 2011 Philippine Bar Exam passers who will be declared few hours from now, do this prayer and make it your personal guide in your career in the legal profession:

The Lawyer’s Prayer
By Sir William Blackstone, English Jurist and Legal Historian

Ordained to treat the thorny ground, where very few, I fear, are found;  mine be the conscience void of blame, the upright heart, the spotless name, the tribute of the widow’s prayer, the righted orphans grateful tear!

To virtue and her friends a friend, still may my voice the weak defend!

Ne’er may my prostituted tongue protect the oppressor in his wrong, nor wrest the spirit of the laws to sanctify the villains cause!

Let others with unsparing hand, enflame dissension, kindle strife, and strew with ills the path of life; on such her gifts let fortune shower, add wealth to wealth, and power to power; on me my favouring Heaven bestow that peace which good men only know, the joy of joys by few possess’d–the eternal sunshine of the breast!

Power, fame and riches resign the praise of honesty be mine, that friends may weep, the worthy sigh, and poor men bless me when I die. 

Mabuhay ang Pilipinas!

5 comments:

  1. its really pilipino time....

    ReplyDelete
  2. ...its already 2 pm guyz......Where is it????

    ReplyDelete
  3. where is it????/ ang tagal naman..

    ReplyDelete
  4. where is the result ???!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's already posted here: http://philippinebarandboardexamresults.blogspot.com/2012/02/final-and-official-list-of-2011.html

    ReplyDelete